The smart card connectors are components used to emulate smart cards and to provide the same level of functionalities. This includes the smart card logon on an Active Directory domain or using EIDAuthenticate. My Smart Logon provides the following connectors :
- EIDVirtual to use USB keys or memory cards
- NFC Connector to use basic smart card (smart card without any cryptographic processor) or RFID
All smart cards need a driver to be usable on Windows. We designed the OpenPGP minidriver for the OpenPGP smart card.
Here is procedures which answers questions about common scenarios :
- How to change the PIN of a smart card ?
- How to unblock the PIN of a smart card ?
- How to save a pfx/p12 file to a smart card ?
- Clear a smart card which use a minidriver
- How to choose a smart card to buy ?
- Configure smart card logon with ECC
- A smart card was detect but is not the one required for the current operation